Practical guide for cyber/data security - available for download
29 Jan 2017
Zurich in partnership with the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management, have produced a practical guide for small businesses seeking to manage their data security and brokers offering advice to their SME clients.
All organisations, big or small, make extensive use of electronic and non-electronic data in running their business and interacting with others in the modern and evolving commercial environment.
While this can bring considerable improvement in effectiveness and efficiency in the way goods and services are delivered, it inevitably brings associated threats that can harm a small business and even endanger its survival.
• How to comply with data protection rules.
• Why focus on data and cyber risks?
• Assessing the risks to your business.
• Data security and cyber risk mitigation measures.
• Reducing the impact of security breaches
Copy of guide HERE